Welcome to my blog! here you'll find goodies for your jailbroken iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c and iPod Touch 5th Generation. Only iOS 8.X currently supported.



Latest

navigate

Home about & cbox Follow Instagram Help More (soon)

You are the brightest shine i've been waiting for.

My Angel ClassicStatusBar & Alkaline + freebies
Sunday, February 1, 2015 10:27 PM | Written by iVelvetBox| 1 comments


My Angel ClassicStatusbar Theme

* You must download and install the ClassicStatusBar tweak from
GirlyiGoodies (@girlyiphone on IG) for this to work*
*CURRENTLY NOT WORKING FOR IPHONE 6 PLUS*


It includes:
- Background shown
- Signals
- Rotation lock & Alarm clock
- Alkaline


Instructions:
Extract .zip file on iFile or computer
Copy Alkaline folder into Library > Alkaline
Copy ClassicStatusbar folder into Library > Themes

Apply ClassicStatusbar theme using Winterboard, respring.
Apply Alkaline using Alkaline tweak, respring.


$1.00 USD






_____________________________________________________________


ClassicStatusBar Backgrounds

Copy folders into Library > Themes
apply using Winterboard

*must be following on IG me for PW*






DOWNLOAD



Labels: ,



NEWER POST
OLDER POST
Blogger LionEyes said...

I'm so sorry to bug you, but I can't figure out where to enter the password for the freebies (they are totally adorable, by the way. I bought the paid one a while back and love it)

 

Post a Comment



template by wanaseoby (tweaked by me)